Yummy Cupcake -->

Monday, November 5, 2012

Won Syria Naazneen from Mayesa Contemporary Boutique

Salam,

SO how u guys feellll in this raining November?? I feel so super duper awesome as I were Cuti2 Malaysia before starting new job soon.. Oh i really like this feeling...:) Ok last month I won this Syria Naazneen from Mayesa Contemporary Boutique  Actually i adore with the design and color so i thought of having it after i get my salary.. U guys know la i always got my salary late so i have to extend my wish of having it T_T.. So one day MCB have a giveaway contest.. SO i just share and try to get "LIKE" from my FB friend.. then after a few day when i was online my FB i saw my name as as winner at MCB's FB page...yippie...yippiee.. really dont believe it.. So i won Syria Naazneen...and it's purple in color.. one of my favourite color..


face of JOY..haha over right..
I rarely won any contest okey.. So that's why i a lil'bit excited hehe

it cover your chest and material of chiffon make u feel comfortable..

wanna have it?
go to the link given above
hey there's clearance sale
now only RM39!!

next my target is
Maxi Dress Naeema
RM69 only

No comments: