Yummy Cupcake -->

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Goodbye October.. November Please be Nice

Salam,

Nothing much to say.. just wanna share with u all that I've already quit my job.. wow such a heaven.. U all know how i've been tortured there hahaha.. I dont know whether I've made a right decision or what.. But my heart feel calm now.. Maybe most of u will say that i am stupid for rejecting RM2k salary job then choose RM1k job instead.. But i know how my workplace is. So right now resting at home before starting new job.. Thanks Naz for helping me. And i want to take this opportunity to seek for Nadiah and Her sister because I dont go to the interview that was set up by her sister.. I feel so bad about this.. I am really sorry.. Thing were not as planned.. The last day i went out with that "guy" i bought pant ) all my pant left in KL huhu) and ink printer just for this interview.. already set up everything at night then woke up with the pain.. girl pain.. huhuhu
Then luckily I got phone call from MBSB offering job. Oh Allah thank you so much... Kinda nervous to start a new work and i hope that everything would be just fine.. for me to start new life... the tragic October already gone and i hope this November will be joyful to me..Amin



and dont forget thissss..


ohhh panahan asmara mata Jacob..

No comments: