Yummy Cupcake -->

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

#ProductReview : Perfume Bvlgari, Chanel, Dior, and Gucci

Salam,

It's Tuesday guys...!! So in this lovely evening i would like to make review about few perfumes that I've received that day.. Actually yesterday I went to POS OFFICE just to take this perfume because last friday all my family member went out so no one can receive the parcel.. So my room were full with this cute2 vial perfume that I'll receive monthly.. But because there's problem so I havent received it for quite few  month.. It's ok right now I already received it...Thanks..

N19 by Chanel
MY OPINION
 - not so strong fragrance
- suitable for someone who prefer soft fragrance
- star: ***

chance by chanel
MY OPINION
-fresh n floral smell
-suitable for everyone
-star: *****

Amethyst by Bvlgari
MY OPINION
- dont know to describe but it smell so goooooddd!!
-suitable for everyone too
-star: *****

J'adore by Dior
MY OPINION
- floral smell
-suitable for feminine ladies
-star: ****

Envy Me by Gucci
MY OPINION
- for me it has a cute smell haha
- suitable for feminine ladies
- star: ****


So the best fragrance among all this
and the winner is haha

1. Amethyst by Bvlgari
2. Chance by Chanel
3.  J'adore by Dior
4.  Envy Me by Gucci
5. N19 by Chanel

No comments: