Yummy Cupcake -->

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 18 "Your worst habit"

Your worst habit

My worst habit erk... emm let me think first.. oh ya i have.. 
 i am nyanyuk.. tahu tak nyanyuk tu apa.. pelupa la.. I forgot many things.. cant remember many things.. if i go to your house once dont hope that i'll remember it.. i may take almost more that 5 times than only remember your house.. sorry that's me.. cant change it huhu

second is...
i dont like to comb my  hair.. i like to let it be messy sexy look kononnya hahah.. Duduk rumah memang aq sanggul ja rambut ni... Lega habaq hang kalau sanggul tinggi cam orang lepas bersalin..  i wanna have a short hair after this.. But i think if ada rezeki lebih nanti kan nak buat treatment rambut.. sebab rambut dah macam tak cantik ja.. kering..mengerbang..sangat tak sesuai..
so that's it.. my worst habit is i dont really like to comb my hair..

 

No comments: