Yummy Cupcake -->

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 7 : My eyeshadow

Day 7 : My eyeshadow

Eyeshadow.. thing that i dont like to wear before but now i have to wear it..everyday... Since i've changed my workplace and being in this position... A good appearance is one of the must thing.. yeah u dont have to be pretty but u must know how to groom yourself to look nice...just nice... I like to wear simple one.. before this i like to change my eyeshadow color everyday just to match my outfit but now i only wear one color.. brown... natural and just nice.... hey fed up kot hari2 nak pikiaq nak pakai color apa...

so here my eyeshadow's collection...with my sis haha


but what i usually wear


 no 1 put that soft yellow all over your eyelid then put no 2 just around the corner of your eyes and no3 as highlight.. done.. just natural...

No comments: