Yummy Cupcake -->

Saturday, November 2, 2013

To continue study in WOU

Assalamualaikum...

Hi there! It's weekend Sunday! and I awake so early....hahaha dont know why.... Tomorrow for damn sure when i wake up i'll feel so damn sleepy... why when it's holiday i feel so active in the morning... u know.. wake up so early... and feel so fresh... when it's a workdays i cannot wake up!!!

Alright stop all this ridiculous thingy... So yesterday Nas and me went to WOU's Open Day... Actually i would like to continue my study for a better life after this hopefully or still the same....pffttt.... I really dont know whether it is a right time or right place or else... But what i know day by day i'm getting older and older..and I need to do something right now...like seriously if not now then when???!!

But my big problem now is i dont know which course to choose...Banking and Finance or Management... As i'm working in banking field i guess should take banking and finance... But the job field's scope for only banking and financial only... If i take Management...I can work everywhere.. So like seriously i feel so in dilemma....

It's like to chose which guy u should get married hahahha contoh yang sangat tak boleh belah... I'm really afraid to continue all this... u guys know la previously dah masuk USM then quit plak.. So nak masuk sekarang ni umpama dulu dah pernah kahwin then bercerai sekarang nak kahwin lagi so rasa macam takut perkahwinan kali ini akan jadi seperti dulu... haaaa camtu la feel dia habaq hang...


No comments: