Yummy Cupcake -->

Friday, November 22, 2013

Grey Trilogy Color Con By Adore

Assalamualaikum....

Contact lens's review  again for the month of November...Actually this contact lens is for me to wear for my office's annual dinner... Konon feeling clubbing la sangat... So i chose to wear grey color... I want something yang obvious but not to obvious.. haaa camna tu... sebab previously pernah beli jugak tapi tak nampak macam grey tapi most to blue tak pun nampak black... So terpilih color ni.. This time i bought from optic shop.. Saja nak try brand yang tak pernah try..



\
Me say :

Color obvious sangat plak.. but i still wear it to office.. reason? becuase my previous already expired..
Long wearing...not recommended because my eyes getting reddish..
comfort... so confortable..

No comments: