Yummy Cupcake -->

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

DAY13 : 13) Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship

13)   Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship


The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge!

hokey...quite interesting to answer..ok how to start it..  Alright keep it simple.. I've meet this guy for 2 days work purpose..which I dont really bother in the 1st day.. then second day he caught my attention a lil bit..dont know why... And i dont know how I have that opportunity to get to know u more and have long conversation with him that day which i guess the first and last conversation and perhaps first n last hangout together.. Then I dont really dont know why i make that first move.. which I dont really like.. yeahh seriously I dont really like to make 1st move especially to guy.. I am girl full of ego i guess hahaha dont blame me..

So as I make a first move which is texted him asking about work purpose la konon.. Then i thought the conversation will last just like that.. but he makes the conversation keep on which i adore so much... and the conversation still keep on going until now.. he has that so called magic which is everytime i suddenly think about him..i'll get text from him.. just this lately we dont really keep in touch everyday like previously but I love it so much when u the one who look for me because I dont think so I'll look for u.. yes I'm Ego... haha  It's ok friend doesnt contact everyday kan... at first i admit i do feel that kind of thing called "miss" when I dont receive any text from him.. I do feel thing like 'when he dont text me i feel that missing..but when he text me i dont know what to talk'... but now it's different... I'm ok and dont really feel that 'miss' thing...because sometimes friendship valued more than that relationship...





No comments: