Yummy Cupcake -->

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

16 July 2015 Turning 25

Assalamualaikum...

16 July!!!!!!!!!!!! yeahh my birthday... and this year i'm turning 25... like whoa... I'm a 25years old lady... who i am?? where i stand?? what i had?? nothing really big to proud of but yet i'm still grateful with all i had in my life.. I still have my parent by my side..i've compared myself with girls in Syria..Gaza..Burma.. and Rohingya's people... I do do do really and really have a lot of thing to be grateful of... I'm here happy laughing..have time to enjoy...go shopping..eat delicious foods.. watch movie...selfie.. while they are crying..screaming...bleeding...hurt...running from being killed or raped... Ya Allah thanks for this life....


Even i feel a lil sad because there are certain thing that i dont achieve yet for example my license hahaha just give me few month.. because i'm sort of time.. due to training and exam all that pwehhhh.. but promise this year...

My birthday cake... I bought it.. What so funny buying your own cake to yourself... my gift to myself...because my principle..if u want it go for it yourself.... my cute rainbow cake.. as this year my birthday fall one day before Eid Mubarak.. and i'm so lazy and busy with my event and totally no time to make cake so this can be consider as Eid's cake hahaha..

And my gifts.... thanks my friends Ina and Nadiah... I love it... Thanks for advanced birthday gift from Ina and for Nadiah thanks for your effort to come to Mall on my birthday just to pass me the gift.. and to all who wish me through message, whassup, wechat, Fb and all.. I thought people gonna forget my birthday as they must be so excited with Raya preparation hehe

No comments: