Yummy Cupcake -->

Saturday, June 13, 2015

DAY7: Where you are in your life vs. where you thought you would be at this point

The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge!

7)      Where you are in your life vs. where you thought you would be at this point

wow..so excited to answer this question...  where i am in my life now compare what i planned.. it just so so so so so and so far left behind..like seriously!!! I am 25 this year.. According to what I thought when i was so innocent at 17.. I thought by this age.. I already have Degree.. have good career... drive nice car..happy with husband and kids in a good house hahahaha... yeahh i thought by the age of 25 i already 2 kids...but now June 2015 i have nearly nothing...yeah nothing.. not yet have degree.. not stable career... car?? license still in progress.. no husband and no kids for sure.. ohhh how sad... it's ok la maybe i'd failed to plan my future so as i now...hmmmmmmmm

No comments: