Yummy Cupcake -->

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Driving License and Mr.Arrogant

Assalamualaikum...


Emmmmm let meeee teelllll yaaaa a  secrettttt... I..I have registered  driving license  class again..!! krik!! krik! krik!!... Boooooooooo!!!!! haishhhh tak baik laa hampa ni... cer bagi semangat sikit.. and u guys know what... it cost RM1070.. ohhh my....tambah sikit lagi I can have my new Samsung A5 kot....hoishhhhhh..so better to take it now before it become 1500 later on kan!!

Yeah I still go to same place.. luckily not same people there... but still the same annoying... I've meet this one guy during registration... he gave me that one unfriendly look.. and it's ok it really dont matter me.. because I know i dont look like Nora Danish hahaha tiba2.. so i have to hear his explanation some kind of bla...bla...bla... which actually i already knew and pretend like i know nothing...iolsss kan selalu pretend like I dont know...

He explained while his eyes is looking at other place.. and only glance at me once a while.. It's dont matter me much because he's not Taufik Batisah kan... then he put some joke and i smiled and have a little laugh in the end then stop because he make that serious face.. and i dont know whether to laugh or to make that serious face too... ok I know he's a Mr.Arrogant type of guy.. while he explained and looking at the window.. I turn back to look my mother face and make that 'annoying' face and my mom replied it too which mean she too have the same feeling that that guy is Mr.Arrogant..

As I've made payment... he checked the system..and said "ohh sebelum ni ada daftar er.." and continue make arrogant face...then when i'm about to go he said " Dah daftar.. jangan tak mai pulak pasni" again that arrogant face... helllo ko ingat ko hensem...arghhhh hope i dont have to deal with him anymore after this....


Mohon cepat pass license...

No comments: