Yummy Cupcake -->

Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy 71st Birthday Bapa

Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdulillah...managed to celebrate this mini simple birhday celebration among my family members... Knowing that thing is not as before.. I somehow tried to keep all of us back together... oh yaa thanks to My Sis and BIL for helping me buying this cake... aiyakkkk wrong name written on the cake.. missing "A" it should be AHAMAD okey... So we just had cake... party pack Pizza....ohhh thanks Shahrul for giving extra pizza...really appreciate it...A&W rootbeer plus vanila ice cream..ohhh i just love this and i drink a lot..ohhh diet destroyer...

My father already turn 71 this year.. and even though we are not ready for his retirement.. Somehow I feel relieved that he's not working anymore... So he can relax at home playing with his future grandchildren insya Allah this year... He's already too old enough to work.. And yeah it'll be tough for us but I'll try my level best to give all the best I can for my family... No sacrifice No victory isnt.. and it's not wrong to sacrifice for our own family...

No comments: