Yummy Cupcake -->

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Food Review : Chili's

Assalamualaikum...

Yeah quite long time I didnt make any food review because i'm just lazy to make an entry hahaha.. yess just simple.. I'm lazy... Actually I'm just so tired.... So i wanna treat myself something special this month.. I often saw My colleague post pic of steak and cake in her social web.. it just so delicacy...so mouth-watering... So i asked her to have a dinner there..because i do really wanna taste it!!

As just getting my salary so Chili's here we come.. The one and only at Gurney in Penang i guess... We had our dinner there after work.. what an awesome feeling after a hectic day we treat ourself..

NEW YORK STRIP RM 53.95 FOR ME
GRILLED SALMON WITH GARLIC & HERBS RM39.95 FOR HER
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE RM 21.95 FOR US
I love the steak so much..the seasoned butter nyum2.. if i can ask for more..
and the cake as can be seen so mouth-watering..so fat-gaining hahahaha
for sure have to double up workout to "kill" the fat..
for beverage I just ordered Apple juice RM9.95

Review time!!!
Price : costly a bit.. (for sometimes ok la...)
Environment: *****( Just nice...)


Service: ***** (they will ask do the food is ok and serve us well.. worth 10% service tax..haha)
Revisit: boleh la time dapat bonus pa ka kan..

No comments: