Yummy Cupcake -->

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

MYWL2015 : Watching Movie "Suamiku Encik Perfect 10"

Assalamualaikum....

At last...At last... guess what guys.. It's been more than 10 years I dont watch movie with my parent.. Cant remember what's the last movie we've watched.... but I think it during my primary school kot huhuhu see how the ages..

I really...really want to watch movie...with my parent.. so have to wait for a suitable perfect movie to watch.. unfortunately my father in not a good health's condition to watch movie.. I just watched with my mom.. Yeahhh Suamiku Encik Perfect 10.. the most suitable i guess... tu pun jenuh pujuk.. -_-"
Have to make sad story before my mother agree to follow..

teeheee

2 seat near wall..easy to move in..
yeah finally... for me the movie is ok..
just like watching drama.. only with the presence of popcorn..cheezel and chicken hotdog..
ada part sedih ada part lawak 
tapi rasanya lawak banyak kot
but i dont cry..truly..
really enjoy watching movie with my mom..

Habis movie lapar lagi lepas dah shopping2 barang keperluan
my stomach want Pizza
Damn you full...
so i really want Pizza
so i tried this Hawaiian Chicken from Bread History..
RM14.90 or RM13.90 i guess the price
taste ok laaaa....



p/s: thanks Mom for helping me accomplish my wish list for the year of 2015..

No comments: