Yummy Cupcake -->

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Well Hello 2015...Goodbye 2014...

Assalamualaikum...

And it's 2015 already... leaving all good and bad memories in 2014.. Dude, I'm turning 25 this year.. Like seriously during my schooltime I thought when I'm 20++ my life would be great but it's not easy my past "myself".. But life goes on... yeahh 25years old.. So called an age of victory to women.. eh women?? haha...Orang tua2 la kata umur pucuk baru nak naik hahah apakah...

Yeah..according to previous..previous planning when I'm still young and thought life is easy like ABC.. This year is the year I'm going to get married...LOL so naive i am that time.. I thought if i have diploma then will get good job..drive nice car then will find soulmate then get married have a loving husband travel around the world then pregnant..have kids..raise them,,send them to school..watch them grew up..and so on...But reality is..after diploma..desperately seeking for job.. get tormented working..failed driving license...cant drive even tried so hard.. failed in this..failed in that... deceived by man... change workplace..still unfairness is everywhere..money hard to find...but still I do feel grateful with all the blessing from Allah..

So 2015 for sure i'll try more harder to improve myself to always be better...Insya Allah...something good is about to happen... Wishlist?? hey i have so so so many things i want.. nevermind just keep it to myself... maybe i want to go to holiday more.. 2014 I just went to Langkawi okey while i'd planning more than that.. overseas or even within Malaysia..

let's throw back some best moment..





No comments: