Yummy Cupcake -->

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Exam day after 3years

Yssalamualaikum..

It's June already meh???!!! hahaha and yeah it's my exam week... Just now i've done with Principle of Marketing paper... I'm so nervous just like i'm going to interview as i've arrived there hahaha.. I'm so worried okey....lama kot tak jawab exam... Nak kata exam soalan susah sangat tak jugak...sebab lecture dah bagi tips.. thank you sir... so memang agak rugi kalau tak baca...

Bukak2 jek paper exam terus rasa...ok i'm dead meat... benda yang aku tak fokus sangat tu la kuar.. but luckily ingat la jugak sikit2... I need to answer 8 subjective question in 2 hours.. Part A with 6 questions which 10 marks for each question and Part B 2 question which is 20 marks each..  and i cant make it..!! Just one question... one question that is 20 marks... time running so fast.. I think for this type of question they should give 3hour...ok too much ka.. 2 and 1/2 hour will do...

So frustrated.. If i dont know the question and i leave it blank it doesnt matter me that much.. But I just dont have enough time...hmmmm maybe i have to be more careful for next paper.. i wish i can have alarm clock inside the exam hall haha...that's too much zuzu...haha but after all it's already pass by...hope that i just pass that exam... and what the best is.. after that i have to go to work.. ohh in that frustrated feeling I need to attend my customer with joy face..haha how fake it is.. tapi dah kerja kena cam tu kan.. how i wish i can have a leave muehehe...


No comments: