Yummy Cupcake -->

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cupcakes Yang Cecomel di Houseofmini.com

Assalamualaikum!!!!

How's your day u guys?!! Me? Mestilah awesome gila habaq hang! Update sblog sambil dengar lagu hindustan dan sambil juga pakai mask hitam untuk tarik blackhead segala... Mood hindustan lately...kenapakah??? Ok let's stop all this nonsense.. let the om shanti om song just playing in my ear...muehehehe

So the day before yesterday, My Sister bring back home happiness to me hahaha ayat bring back tu sangat tak kena... Actually i'm in my bed at that time... try to push myself to sleep when the world already feel so boring to me that time.. Then she's came back from work and said "Alaa mana Eida...tidur dah ka...Nurul beli kek kat dia"... I heard that... First i wont believe because she always said that thing and nothing.. but that day I woke up from bed and directly go to serang the kek... haha "Ambui dengaq makan ja terui bangun" She said...

Yeah this time she's truly bring back cake to me... from HouseOfMini ... Mini cupcakes!!! cecomel giler... segiler2 comel...!! nampak tak excited disitu...bhhahaha

RM10.00 jek...murah gila kan

see... cecomel gila... ha? tak comel..? ada aku kesah??

No comments: