Yummy Cupcake -->

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Today is Supermoon Sunday

Assalamualaikum....

Hmmm it's gonna be ramadhan again... Time so fast eh?.. Nothing much to say just wanna type and type...  Actually i just came back from work... Have to do OT on Saturday n Sunday... Before this in my previous ofice i do really hate if i have to come to work on holiday but this current company... I really like even not really like but i'm just ok with it because i know i'll get paid... ooohhh hopefully i can spend more for Raya hehehe...

Well, Supermoon is going to happen today... Yok semua kita lihat bulan besar di langit.. Oh bulan...enggan melayan diriku lagi...tiba2 lagu yuna haha... I hope i can see it... What is supermoon? yok wikipedia...!!


"A supermoon is the coincidence of a full moon or a new moon with the closest approach the Moon makes to the Earth on its elliptical orbit, resulting in the largest apparent size of the moon's disk as seen from Earth. The technical name is the perigee-syzygy of the Earth-Moon-Sun system. The term "supermoon" is not astronomical, but originated in modern astrology. The association of the Moon with both oceanic and crustal tides has led to claims that the supermoon phenomenon may be associated with increased risk of events such as earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. However, the evidence of such a link is widely held to be unconvincing.
The next occurrence will be on June 23, 2013. This full moon will be the closest and largest full moon of the year. It also presents the moon’s closest encounter with Earth for all of 2013. The moon will not be so close again until August 10, 2014."

Hmmm.. actually i'm thinking about my future.. I really dont know what to do.. I'm afraid to make any decision... But i cannot just stare at the moon and start to dream.. I must chase my dream.. to fulfill it... No one gonna make it happen... But i just dont know.. I'm just too tired and lost...


Stand and stare at the moon..
moon my moon..

No comments: