Yummy Cupcake -->

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Product Review: Gold Collagen Lip Mask

Assalamualaikum,

Yeah let's forget about my sorrow.. So i'm gonna treat..gonna pamper myself with a facial... yeah facial at home.. sweet home.. So as usual I'll wear my favorite mask from the one and only my skin care Himalaya.. this time I tried to use gold collagen lip mask which i get from buying Aurawhite.. yeah Aurawhite.. Yang tengah meletup dekat Facebook tu konon bagi muka kita gebu2 in 2weeks time.. So let's see nanti.. Kalau ok muka ni I'll make review la wokey.. If not then macam supplemen yang i pernah makan tu.. macam tak ada efek..maybe tak ikut instruction kot.. So this time i'll discipline myself from taking caffeine even starbuck..hehe once in blue moon boleh kot..

It's funny when i received this lip mask..I try to figure out what the hell is this thing for.. First i thought it was an eye mask.. then I asked the supplier.. So she said it for mouth.. haha luckily i asked otherwise I'll wear it on my eye...goshhhh how the effect will be hahaha..


mask yang lebih besar dari bibiaq (orang Penang kata..)
suddenly i feel like Donald Duck


lihat la bibirku..ok serius tipu.. ni pic dari google

So mask ni untuk cerahkan bibiaq kita habaq hang.
even tak smoking pun bibiaq boleh gelap.
so pakai la ni..
lepas pakai bibiaq rasa cam tegang..
color bibir nampak cerah sikit..


p/s: arghhh tak percaya jadi macam perempuan2 dah...

No comments: