Yummy Cupcake -->

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 30 "A photograph of yourself today and three good things that have happened in the past 30 days"

A photograph of yourself today and three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.

Hurray finally day 30.. lega kan..haha..hehe ok2 i know that i dah terlajaq perahu..please forgive me.. because i feel so tired with my life hehe actually i dah raft siap2 cuma malas nk post.. so pic pun not today punya la k..

Three goods things that have happened in the past 30 days..
let me think more deeply..
oh ya i wont the award for my "jualan paling banyak"
get perfume.. happy to get the unexpected gift..hihi
then the second one is
my colleague tak jadi nak berhenti
yalor.. i really need her..
we have been struggle for almost 10 month together..
So Shaz if one day u read my blog..
trust me.. your "tak-jadi" resign tu really the best thing to me..
otherwise u know i'll die there..hah
the last but no least
is 
emmmm
what er.. cant remember
oh ya i faced so many difficulty in my life this lately..
All the "kata2 penghinaan"
really pull me down..
 but i feel glad that i didnt drop any single tear even i really wanna cry and scream..
Thanks Allah for the all good things in my life..


No comments: