Yummy Cupcake -->

Friday, October 3, 2014

Hippie Chestnut By Freshkon

Assalamualaikum....

That day suddenly my Shimmering Grey contact lens feel not comfortable.. I feel so terrible that day and i guess it is because the contact lens is already tore up..Then luckily I still keep the Glinting Brown.. so used it before I bought my Hippie Chestnut.. hmmm looks like I get attached with the Freshkon brand!!

I went to Queensbay that day and start to search for it because I really want to try this color! I went to 2 optical shop and they said I need to order it.. arrghhh I need new contact lens asap...! They tried to persuade me to buy another color that are available...but I want hippie chestnut..

Then next day I went to BJ to bought it.. and yeah luckily they have stock... so I have my Hippie Chestnut hehe...
From different types of lightning..

U smile..I Smile...

Actually Perky Brown..Misty  Grey and Hippie Chestnut are more likely the same..
for Hippie Chestnut it just like Perky Brown but the brown tone is more lighter..

love it !!!

No comments: