In life it's already crystal clear that we wont usually get or be what we want to be.. Yeah sometimes people are lucky enough to be or to get what they want.. and i can said that only 10% of people in this world who are lucky enough living and the other 90% have to bear all the upcoming and i'm included in that 90%...
By accepting my job in this so called customer service.. I thought it'll be just easy as I'm a happy go lucky type of person..I smile a lot! I have high level of patience.. But day by day.. All that eroded.. I've faced so many type of people that I dont believe do exist in this world...more or less I lose my patience and I've found it's hard to even smile but have to!
Previously, when i'm doing my thing no matter at bank, post office or fast food restaurant or anywhere.. I've been wondering why certain people who works in customer service can have a gloomy face..moody.. fierce face... and when i'm in this line.. I know and understand very well.. The thing is we are also human.. we have heart and feeling too...but due to our jobscope..we must turn to be "everytime-happy-robot"..
People wont or dont know that we also have a pressure from our superior.. pressure from customer before them..and pressure from our personal life. I know that's our job! Like it or not we have to do it! It's not easy to smile to look cheerful and to talk in a pleasant way after all the pressure hit us.. But still we force ourself to do it.. We not just using our physical and mental to do our job..but we need to use our emotion..
Staff who work in the office..facing their computer their paper..can do their work with that stress face or 'muka-bebai".. It's not a matter.. but we in this frontliner.. we cant do it..strictly prohibited!! otherwise..our customer will make that cliche complaint... Just imagine you just being scolded by your superior or customer..your fault or not is a second matter.. But still after that you have to greet your next customer.. You cant be mad or show your anger to the next customer.. It's not fair to them.. But we are only human.. sometimes we cant control our emotion.. They are no Degree or Master or PHD in Emotion i guess... only physiology and for sure they dont work in all frontliner..
I never thought that working in customer service can distract my emotion from doing my work as it have to be.. because we not just using our physical and mental but also emotion..and we are not "everytime-happy-robot"... So as i'm working in this line..like it or not i have to.. i try so hard and dying to control emotion to treat all my customer to the way they should be treated.. Positive..positive and positive...
|Kenyih walaupun gigi tak rata....|