Yummy Cupcake -->

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Her Jewellery from Groupon

Assalamualaikum...

So how your day...?? I'll try so hard to be positive day by day...  I think it doesnt helpful to  keep on pampering our sorrow.. if can try to be positive.. yeah I admit.. we are human sometimes it just overtaking us...hmmm

ok put aside all the choas in my mind... I wanna share with u all.. I just bought new watch teehee... believe me last watch I've bought is on 2012 perggh I bought it for me to wear for interview... then now 2014 haha.. I usually waste money on food and clothes.. that's can't be helped... Groupon!!.. how i hate doing my marketing assignment about this.. but sambil2 carik info sempat lagi cuci2 mata... berkenan yang ni.. Then after dapat sokongan padu dari colleagues... hmmm memang terus beli... but ambik masa almost 2 weeks camtu for delivery... terus minta help dari colleague yang kaki Groupon ni hehehe thanks Kak Shida for the advanced...

I feel like wanna own all the color.. but i chose

It's turquoise!!! love it..love it.... Seminggu tak pakai jam kat tangan sebab jam CK RM10 tu dah habis bateri... Walau HP ada jam,,, tapi tetap suka pakai jam.. senang...

No comments: