Yummy Cupcake -->

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dinner at Tarbush @Batu Feringghi, Penang

Assalamualaikum,


On 10 May 2013 me and my colleagues which is Reen, Kak Shida and Nisa went to have our sweet dinner at Tarbush Batu Feringghi.. emm for me is having lunch haha.. This one is recommended by Reen.. I really wanna try Nasi Briyani there.. see guys.. how my weight is gaining day by day... Thanks to Nisa for lending us her car and Kak Shida for driving...

Tarbush Restaurant

Kak Shida, Reen n me.. this is stair
Nisa, Me n Kak Shida...ok this is what we called 'KLCC'
edited by Nisa


We ate Briyani Lamb (RM24.00), Briyani Chicken(RM24.00), Briyani Prawn(RM30.00), Salad (cant remmber the price).. The Briyani have a big portion for me so we share it.. sharing is caring kan...! For beverage i chose Iced Lemon Tea (RM9.00)


My Review

Food and Price : *****
Enviroment : *****
Revisit: *****


The food taste so awesome

No comments: