Yummy Cupcake -->

Friday, October 5, 2012

#Obssession = "Marilyn Dress from Kaki Shopping"

Salam,

Well Kaki Shopping is one of my favorite Online Shop.. as the previous2 entry I intend my wish to have on of her collection of Marilyn dress that i'm dying for.. Finally I bought it before raya that day.. because it just too long dress for me so I have to ask Ina's Mom to alter it for me.. see how i'm dying for it.. So that day i wore it for our Farewell + Birthday party..

yey
my BFF..@ Strait Quay..my favorite place

like a crazy girl isn't it?? hahah

if the color of my dress is not emerald green i guess this pic will more outstanding..
yey.. i already have my Emerald Green Marilyn Dress..

hey Kaki Shopping update new collection
which called "Lysa mx dres"
RM72


goshhhhhhh... i admire that electric blue color..
maybe after get new salary from new jobplace

No comments: