Yummy Cupcake -->

Friday, October 16, 2009

song specially for u..

(...song origin "forgive me" by Evanescence...
i change the lyric a little bit...)

Can you get out of me?
I don't know what I saidBut I didn't mean to hurt you
I heard the words come out
I felt like I would dieIt hurt so much to love you
Then you look at meI’m not crying anymore
I’m silently broken
I'd give anything nowto hear those words from you
Each time I say something I regret I cry "I don't want to lose you."
But somehow I know that you will never love me, yeah.
'Cause you’re so means for me
Somehow I'll make you seeHow happy you make me
I can't live this lifeWithout you by my side
I need you to survive
So stay with me
You look in my eyes
and I'm screaming inside that I love you.
And you still in me
You're my one true love
And I’m truly loving you...


(wah.. mest korg ingt aq jiwang.. tp aq ttap mnusia..hehe)

No comments: